Simon Putnam's haves
- I am a highly experienced Senior Transformation Programmes Manager/Director. For the past eight years
- programme and change management • Project/Programme turnaround • ICT Portfolio Management • 3rd Party procurement and negotiation • Complex stakeholder management • Leadership • Governance • Strategic planning I am considered a good negotiator who actively seeks common ground on which to build solid relationships and deliver conflict resolution. As a Programme Manager
- process and organisational change in both the private and public sectors. I am considered a person who “makes things happen” and operates at both a strategic and “hands on” level as required. I would list my primary skills as: • Transformation
- I am results driven with the proven ability to hit the ground running.
- I have operated as an independent consultant and interim manager and have delivered system
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Simon Putnam's wants
Simon Putnam's professional experience
07/2009 - 12/2010
ICT Transformation Programmes Manager/ICT Head of Portfolio
02/2009 - 03/2009
Simon Putnam speaks the following languages:
Simon Putnam's interests
Simon Putnam's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Simon Putnam are interested in in XING Groups.
ICT Program and Project Management 309 members 101 posts | 8 comments