Cover Image

SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbH

236 followers

201-500 employees

3.2/5Kununu logo

SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbH
SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbHposted this article25 January
An investment in the future and a climate-protecting production. With this goal, we invested in 6500 square meters of photovoltaic surface, which covers 86% of the power requirements for the production process. The remaining 14% flows into the public power grid. This brings us one step closer to our goal of 'green production'. Figures: - 1612 photovoltaic modules - 532 kW - 196 tons of released
SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbH
SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbHposted this article23 September 2020
20 Mal f-cell in Stuttgart - die Konferenz zu den Themen Brennstoffzelle und Wasserstoff. Neben Workshops und Fachbeiträgen wird am 29./30.09. eine internationale Messe präsentiert. Als Networking-Partner und Sponsor sind wir ebenfalls mit unseren Experten vertreten. Sie wollen uns kennenlernen? Dann folgen Sie dem Link auf: https://www.sitec-technology.de/events-lesen/messen-tagungen.html

Messen & Tagungen. Wir freuen uns auf Sie.

Treffen Sie uns persönlich auf Messen und Tagungen - weltweit.https://www.sitec-technology.de/events-lesen/messen-tagungen.html
Messen & Tagungen. Wir freuen uns auf Sie.

Moderner Sondermaschinenbau und Serienfertiger aus Chemnitz Maschinenbau     Serienfertigung     Technologien      Karriere         SITEC ist ein weltweit geschätzter Partner und Systemlieferant für automatisierte Produktionsanlagen und für die Serienfertigung von Baugruppen und Komponenten. Dem Einsatz innovativer...

More about us

Awards

Jobs

There aren't any vacancies available right now.

Looking for a job? Check out our recommendations.

Employer reviews

Kununu logo

3.2/5

kununu rating

-

recommend this employer

Get to know the company even better

Employee benefits

37%
Events for employees

Confirmed by 7 out of 19 reviews

37%
Company doctor

Confirmed by 7 out of 19 reviews

37%
Work from home

Confirmed by 7 out of 19 reviews

Is this your current or previous employer?

Rate this company

Location

Open map

Chemnitz

Bornaer Straße 192, 09114 Chemnitz, Germany