Claas Schaberg's haves
- governments and nonprofit organizations with counsel on public policy issues around Asia. Mr. Schaberg is one of the foremost experts on government relations and public affairs in Vietnam. He has lived and worked in the region for the last seven years. He has been counsel to clients on many of the most sensitive issues in Asia during these years and has worked with multiple international corporations seeking a presence in the region of Southeast Asia. He is a regular commentator on Vietnam and Indochina issues. Mr. Schaberg holds a Bachelor of Science in Management and Systems and a Master of Business Administration from City University’s CASS Business School in London. He speaks fluent English and German and basic Vietnamese and Indonesian.
- and influencing opinion among top-level authorities and senior executives. He assists multinational companies
- problem solving
- Claas Schaberg
- political and historical traditions. Through his client work
- Mr. Schaberg developed proven cultural sensitivity and adaptability to all kinds of political
- All 12 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Claas Schaberg's wants
Claas Schaberg's professional experience
01/2003 - 06/2005
Claas Schaberg's educational background
MBA - CASS Business School London
Claas Schaberg speaks the following languages: