Constantine Amblianitis's haves
- Leadership and management of multidisciplinary project teams and work streams from 5 to 170 staff.
- Programme gateway management with regard to policy desig evaluation and implementation
- CFO level commercial and finance experience in multimillion levels of budgetary control and project resource forecasting
- Develop and lead in-house work stream teams to ensure timely transformation delivery knowledge transfer and competency development for the long term
- Successful delivery of government outsourcing in a resistance to change by establishing transformation strategy in close stakeholder engagement
- Extensive contract management experience of third parties in an outsourced environment for the effective management of SLA delivery and benefit realisation targets.
- All 16 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Constantine Amblianitis's wants
Constantine Amblianitis's professional experience
01/2015 - to present
Business Advisor Metrology Portal
01/2009 - 01/2012
04/2006 - 01/2009
Constantine Amblianitis's educational background
Canterbury UniversityFinance, MBA
Institute of Company SecretariesFinance and Company Law, Qualified Accountant
Constantine Amblianitis speaks the following languages:
English (First language)
Portuguese (Basic knowledge)