DK Matai's skills
- Specialties: Helping to build a better world - Private
- Active Computing Security 21st Century. The Startup's Guide to Net Security & Managing Digital Risk Critical role of micro-finance in reducing radical poverty Role of The Philanthropia in resolving Complex Global Risks
- Public & NGO roles; New Paradigms - 21st Century Holistic Wealth Management; Holistic Wealth Mgmnt - Ethics in Technology Investing; Asymmetric Threats with Unintended Consequences; and Anytime
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
DK Matai's wants
DK Matai's professional experience
01/2005 - to present
01/1988 - 06/1990
DK Matai's educational background
Imperial College LondonHigh Performance Computing, PhDAsymmetric Threats and Opportunities in a 21st Century Networked Environment.
SouthamptonElectronics Engineering, B EngHigh Performance Computing, Super Computing and Massive Parallel Processing
DK Matai speaks the following languages:
German (Good knowledge)
French (Good knowledge)
Italian (Basic knowledge)
DK Matai's interests
- Syndicates and Ethical Investment Funds - with 1
- where he advises on a pro bono basis.
- Philanthropy - DK co-founded The Philanthropia in 2005 - to include the Trinity Club
- NGOs and specialist advisors to resolve complex global challenges through collaborative & sustained efforts. DK's other voluntary interests are Sant Bani (Voice of Saints)
- 000 leading philanthropists
- a culturally diverse fellowship dedicated to the unity of humankind; World Future Council's Board of Advisors and Donors; The Shirley Foundation; Oxford Internet Institute at University of Oxford; Tomorrow's Company and The Trinity Forum
- private banks
- All 9 interests are only visible to logged-in members.