Darren McKenzie Chaffee's haves
- At CoBe Capital we specialize in the acquisition and operation of corporate divestitures. This focus gives our firm unique strengths around meeting the needs of corporate parents seeking to divest operations that no longer fit with their core strategy. Our permanent capital base means we can do deals without financial contingencies and hold our investments for the long term. Our expertise enables us to quickly and confidentially extract non-core divisions with minimal disruption.
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Darren McKenzie Chaffee's wants
- (3) revenues of $500 million or less
- (2) sales decision based on the strategic decision that the business is non-core
- (3) revenue of $500 million or less
- CoBe Capital delivers M&A solutions to meet the specific needs of corporate sellers looking to divest non-core operations. Our criteria for investments are (1) divestiture by a parent company
- All 9 wants are only visible to logged-in members.
Darren McKenzie Chaffee's professional experience
03/2010 - to present
Managing Director, Global Mergers and Acquisitions
09/1999 - 06/2005
Manager, Merger & Acquisition Services
Darren McKenzie Chaffee's educational background
06/1998 - 05/1999University of Southern CaliforniaAccounting, Master of Accounting
08/1992 - 05/1996Occidental CollegeEconomics and Diplomacy & World Affairs, A.B.
Darren McKenzie Chaffee speaks the following languages: