ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's haves
- plant maintenance
- waste treatment and renewable energy engineering
- and business & project management. Expert in Project Planning -MS Project; Primavera -6; HYSYS (Plant simulation & optimization);FEMA & HAZOP. A challenging job in the waste management and renewable energy sector. A new position and challenging project to execute.
- Masters degree (MSc.) in Process Engineering & Energy Technology
- Undergraduate certificate in mechanical engineering-production option
- experience in the area of manufacturing
- Interim Management
- All 7 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's wants
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's professional experience
07/2011 - to present
Managing Director /CEO
07/2011 - to present
HEHOA PROJECT ENGINEERING COMPANY GHANA LIMITED
10/2010 - 03/2011
Process & Renewable Energy Engineer
Nehlsen Kunstoffaufbereitung GmbH
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's educational background
09/2006 - 09/2008UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES; BREMERHAVEN-GERMANYPROCESS ENGINEERING & ENERGY TECHNOLOGY, MASTER OF SCIENCERenewable & Advanced energy conversion processes, Advanced thermal processes, Municipal & environmental engineering, Electrochemical energy conversion processes(SOFC), Project planning & programming(MS project,Primavera P-6),Project costing & mgt.,Organization mgt., Determination of mat Properties.
11/1996 - 09/1999TAKORADI POLYTECHNIC; GHANAMECHANICAL ENGINEERING -PRODUCTION OPTION, HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMAManufacturing technology, Jig & Tool design, Material technology,Workshop processes,Accounting & business management,Metrology,Mechanics of machines, thermodynamics,Production control & planning, Quality control techniques
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI speaks the following languages:
English (First language)
Spanish (Basic knowledge)
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's interests
ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI's group memberships
Discuss topics you and ELVIS OWUSU-ADANSI are interested in in XING Groups.
Sustainable Energy 660 members 240 posts | 23 comments
Alternative Energies and Sustainability 14031 members 10296 posts | 7857 comments
All 3 groups are only visible to logged-in members.