Matthew Coleman's haves
- * Solutions to Negotiations and Close Negative Covenants and Events of Default * Control of Cash Flow and Formation of Cash Flow Cascade with Reserve Accounts and Controls
- monetization strategy. * Negotiate and procure bridge construction loan and bond financing.
- * Business development of acquisition and greenfield energy projects. * Negotiation of project agreements partner arrangements and risk allocation.
- * Ensure bankability through developing "lenders model" for valuation and modeling to capture tax optimization (avoidance of dividend trap and negative equity); optimize returns to equity holders via
- * Evaluation of lenders such as commercial and investment banks/underwriters. * Assessment and negotiation of commercial financial and country risks.
- * Negotiation of risk allocation financial structuring and lending terms.
- * Measurement of Key Financial Ratios and Other Data Items Required or Covenant Compliance * Financial Modeling Structure with Financial Statements Lenders Security Documentation
- * Experienced in Project Development & Finance in Oil & Gas & Power Generation Renewables * Financial Modeling Planning & Analysis Financial Structuring Due Diligence and Negotiation
- All 10 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Matthew Coleman's wants
- Finally I would like to know who the developers investors and operators are for new projects being developed and financed in the oil and gas industry
- I also enjoy and have had a successful career in evaluating and executing acquisition and various structured finance transactions.
- While consulting I am seeking permanent employment with a company located anywhere in Southeast Asia that are involved in these types of projects.
- the independent power industry pipelines and renewable energy here in South East Asia. See my profile on
- and pipeline assets fossil fuel-powered electric power generation (IPP) and renewable energy projects. Additionally I aim to participate in networking with EXPAT groups in Pattaya Thailand.
- Possess a Multi-Entry Thailand Type "B" Working Visa expiring in July 2012. Currently living in California and offering advisory services for the financial closing of oil and gas production
- All 6 wants are only visible to logged-in members.
Matthew Coleman's professional experience
07/2010 - to present
Chief Financial Advisor, Oil & Gas, Power and Renewable Energy Holcombe and Co.
03/2010 - 07/2010
Corporate Finance Manager Development, Acquisition,
02/2008 - 03/2010
Consultant Logan Aldridge, CPA APC
Matthew Coleman's educational background
08/1994 - 05/1996The University of Houston-DowntownAccounting, Postbaccalaureate18 hours in Consolidations, Financial Statement Analysis, Auditing, and other courses needed to sit for the CPA examination.
08/1983 - 05/1990Rice UniversityFinance, Masters in Business Administration (MBA)Corporate Finance Project Finance Investment Banking Venture Capital
Matthew Coleman speaks the following languages:
English (Good knowledge)