Muleya Mwananyanda's haves
- successfully lobbying government of Zambia to sign the Ottawa Treaty. • Developed influential strategy plans resulting in increased support
- including enhancement of Afronet’s delivery on its human rights and governance mandate. • Established and contributed to a wide range of human rights publications including the Afronet File
- and achieved world record for the World’s Largest Educational Session. • Pioneered human rights research
- report writing and advocacy across civil and political rights as well as economic social and cultural factors driving policy changes and funding. • Represented employer organisations at major world events including the G8 summit
- bringing together governments and influencing bodies to address system and policy failures. • Acted as National Coordinator of the Zambia Campaign to Ban Landmines (ZCBL)
- the Zambia Human Rights Report and the Monitor Newspaper.
- acting as a leader in human rights and development advocacy. • Continuously engaged and improved partnerships
- • Led expansion of global education rights advocacy participation to over 15 million
- All 8 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Muleya Mwananyanda's wants
Muleya Mwananyanda's professional experience
Muleya Mwananyanda speaks the following languages: