Susanne Llopis's haves
- counselling in difficult personal situations
- moderation and mediation. I have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. In 1986 I got my degree in Social Pedagogy. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority assesses this qualification as comparable to the learning outcomes of a qualification at Level 7
- as registered on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications. I have 20 years work experience in social work. I am fluent in English and have practical experience in consulting
- I am an experienced Social Worker with excellent consulting skills and I have specialist knowledge in the field of personal-training
- developing strategies for job applications setting and unsolicited applications. Furthermore I have a wide experience of working in the field of application
- customer service and as a team leader. In the past I worked in the field of job seeking and therefore I am focused on target setting in the job
- presentation and acquisition trainings. In addition I have moderated a lot of meetings and conferences and I have worked as a mediator in management teams.
- All 8 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Susanne Llopis's wants
- Eine neue berufliche Herausforderung in Neuseeland. Die Anerkennung meiner Ausbildung/Berufserfahrung durch die Neuseeländischen Behörden liegt vor. Deswegen bin ich insbesondere an Kontakte nach Neuseeland/Netzwerke in Neuseeland interessiert.
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Susanne Llopis's professional experience
10/1986 - 06/2001
Susanne Llopis's educational background
1983 - 10/1986Katholische Fachhochschule MainzSozialpädagogik, Diplom Sozialpädagogin
Susanne Llopis speaks the following languages:
Susanne Llopis's interests
Susanne Llopis's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Susanne Llopis are interested in in XING Groups.
Servicewüste Deutschland 333 members 428 posts | 1012 comments
Wellington Networking Group 335 members 275 posts | 189 comments
All 5 groups are only visible to logged-in members.