Tony Arquisch's skills
- Long experience in Marketing and Sales of industrial lasers for welding
- Europe). Experienced in organizing and “working” trade shows and exhibitions. Highly customer-oriented
- solution-orientated thinking
- acts pragmatically Technical understanding and profound market knowledge especially in the Medical Device Industry.
- cutting and drilling. Profound knowledge in building up existing and new markets and industries (USA
- able to make decisions
- All 7 skills are only visible to logged-in members.
Tony Arquisch's wants
- and train young people
- Enable staff members for extraordinary accomplishment and provide cost-effectiveness.
- substantiated and over the many years acquired know-how
- together with the customer find win / win solutions
- Continue to manage my team of competent and professional towards success
- Continue to bring and develop my broad
- Continue to create added value to customers
- All 7 wants are only visible to logged-in members.
Tony Arquisch's professional experience
01/2017 - to present
North America Sales Manager
01/1994 - 11/1997
Inside Marketing and Sales Support
Bystronic Laser AG, Niederönz, Switzerland
01/1990 - 12/1993
Field Service Engineer
LASAG Corporation, Arlington Heights, IL, USA
Tony Arquisch's educational background
01/1983 - 12/1987Apprenticeship as F.E.A.M (Electronics Engineer)Electronics, Fähigkeitszeugnis (Federal Vocational Education and Training Certificate
Tony Arquisch speaks the following languages:
English (First language)
Tony Arquisch's interests
Tony Arquisch's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Tony Arquisch are interested in in XING Groups.
Expats Business Networking 18 members 7 posts | 0 comments
Zurich Afterwork - networking drinks for professionals in Finance, Energy, Technology and Startups 86 members 22 posts | 0 comments
All 9 groups are only visible to logged-in members.