Our main product is SAInt, a software application to model, plan, analyze, and optimize the operation and interdependency of interconnected gas and electricity networks in a single fully integrated simulation environment and graphical user interface.
The current version of SAInt can model real large-scale coupled electricity and natural gas networks. Existing applications of SAInt include
- the analysis of the potential value of coordinating electricity and natural gas network operations,
- the analysis of the value of power to gas technologies, and
- the analysis of critical scenarios on the security of supply and resiliency of interconnected electricity and natural gas networks.
Our consulting expertise includes
- energy systems modeling,
- planning and operations of electricity and natural gas systems,
- renewable energy integration, and
- energy systems coordination.
encoord is based in Germany and in the United States with offices in Essen and Denver.
Information according to § 5 TMG:
Am Waldthausenpark 9
Dr. Kwabena A. Pambour
Phone: +49 201 433 950 39
Registered in commercial Register.
Register Court: District Court Essen
Register No.: HRB 29024
Value Added Tax Identification Number according to §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz:
DE 317 687 934