View Dr Christian Heyne's coach profile
Dr Christian Heyne's haves
- Change Management
- Regulatory Affairs and Legal Approval Managment
- Business Coaching
- operational management in EEU and Middle East. Expertise in Government Relations
- Strategic Licensing in APAC. Managing
- 20+ years operational management
- team- and general management in a corporate environment. Starting up and leading country organizations in Eastern Europe
- All 17 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Dr Christian Heyne's wants
- Explore new career opportunities in the current or related or new fields of occupation. Based on my original professional training (education) seeking for an opportunity to share knowledge and experience by providing training and coaching to younger professionals and teams. Finding professional colleagues of the same occupational field(s) to exchange ideas
- and opportunities.
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Dr Christian Heyne's professional experience
03/2012 - to present
Regulatory Affairs Manager
12/2008 - 10/2009
Manager Digital Mapping Operations
09/1998 - 12/2008
Dr Christian Heyne's educational background
1990 - 1993University of HamburgGeography, PhDHuman Geography: road network development and traffic
10/1979 - 05/1985University of HamburgGeography, Geo-sciences, Federal Exam (1. Staatsexamen)Pyhsical and Human Geogrpapyhy (Transport, Logistics),
Dr Christian Heyne speaks the following languages: