Sergiusz - Sergey - Serg Golec
Freiberuflich, Testautomatisierer, AKROS AG
Bern / Liebefeld, Switzerland
Professional experience for Sergiusz - Sergey - Serg Golec
Current 5 years and 4 months, since Feb 2018
Working under the mandate in: * BIT (Bundesamt für Informatik und Telekommunikation). * SBB (mainly automation with Eggplant and ECT Tosca).
3 months, Oct 2017 - Dec 2017
IT Consultantwega Informatik AG
Worked under a mandate in a Test Team at DSM (Schweiz) AG. Helped with Performance Qualification in LION project, in a LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) pharma environment.
2 years and 7 months, Mar 2015 - Sep 2017
Senior Test Engineer
Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Working in Release test-management, Automation, and Performance testing unit. • Test Automation in the esBill.2016 audit stated that: 2 hours of human work with the scripts saves over 270 man-hours each month. All parts, formerly marked as "non-automatable" - Automated. Improved configuration, maintainability, and speed of the existing scripts up to x10 times. • Performance testing - within the 1st 40h in UBS project conducted: 6 Test Cases in 4 scenarios. Reported 23 unique improvements & issues.
1 year and 1 month, Feb 2014 - Feb 2015
Tecan Schweiz AG
• Tested Software & Hardware. Robotic arms (& liquid handling) in Medical Devices (bio-informatics). Laboratory instruments and solutions (in the bio-pharmacy, forensic and clinical diagnostics, the so called Life Science Market). • Provided objective evidence that (SW & HW) artifacts meet all of the specified requirements. Legal evidence based upon project phase. • Ensured consistency, completeness & correctness of the (SW&HW supportive) artifacts (like documentation, design inputs & outputs).
6 months, Sep 2013 - Feb 2014
Software Quality Control Specialist
• Returned to a former client (2008 – 2011) and helped with Automation & Performance testing. • Led de-escalations, corrections and normalization of the crisis situations. • Used WorksoftCertify + HP UFT/QTP + HP LoadRunner (VuGen, PerfCenter) + HPSM.
1 year and 1 month, Aug 2012 - Aug 2013
• Performed System Tests in a Scrum-based project within the banking industry; Worked with Transfer Agency platform for fund investment and administration. Tested 2 customizable web portals. Including integration with Babel, RUFUS, Umbraco CMS & WorldPay; • Automation - via HP UFT/QTP (with VBS & SQL Server), cURL, Selenium and Virtual Desktops; Consulting & upgrading automation strategy; • Load, Stress & Performance tests via Stress Tester (HP Load Runner and/or MS Visual Studio). • Multi-Browser tests
4 months, Apr 2012 - Jul 2012
PWPW (Polska Wytwórnia Papierów Wartościowych)
• Performed Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities for a money-printing company in Poland. Responsible for writing, reviewing, managing, and executing System and Acceptance Test Plans for e-government projects, such as e-health platform. Related to ISO 27001. • Planned, prepared, and executed functional & non-functional * system and acceptance tests, including Performance & Scalability /security /integration /failover (Disaster Recovery) and monitoring testing.
4 months, Dec 2011 - Mar 2012
SQ Director / QA Lead
• Assisted the company with regaining ISO 9001:2000 certification. • Managed 5 – 10 team members in (maintenance, updates & upgrades, regression, exploratory) release testing for ERP system. • Managed an external QC team of 28.
3 years and 1 month, Oct 2008 - Oct 2011
• Automated manual test cases - 3 projects, 1866h. • Conducted Load, Stress and Performance tests - 8 projects, 1877h. • Helped with Manual tests (with project related tools such as SAP) - 4 projects, 1937h. • From a QA/Test Specialist earned promotion to a QA System Testing Leader; delivered KPIs to relevant stakeholders worldwide to meet Capability Maturity Model Integration Level 3. • Worked with various projects areas such as Human Resource, Medical Trials, Reporting, Supply Chain.
1 year and 2 months, Sep 2007 - Oct 2008
Software Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Manager
Performed Functional-, Web-, SOA-,Performance-, Load-, Stress-, Scalability-, SQL-, XML-, Security- -testing software for: 1. Arcor & Vodafone 2. T-Systems 3. Schlossberg Klinik 4. etc. As a QA Manager (from January 2008): improved, organized and executed Test Strategy & work plan for QA (testing) team of 5.
7 months, Feb 2007 - Aug 2007
Software Test Analyst
As a Test Analyst - translated the functional specifications into logical test cases (scripts). Trained, instructed, organized, monitored, managed and reported work of 5 testers (4 of them were client’s workers) in remote locations, in the case of manual and (semi)auto- regressive functional tests execution. • Supported Test Plan creation. • Implemented manual & auto- functional regressive test scripts (cases) of a chosen modules. • Testing Retail (Empik) and Multi Access Portal (Salt/Orange).
Educational background for Sergiusz - Sergey - Serg Golec
4 years and 10 months, Sep 2001 - Jun 2006
Computer Science and Econometrics
University of Lodz
Economic Computer Science