Victor Hahn

Selbstständig, IT Freelancer, Victor Hahn

Mellieħa, Malta

About me

Generalist IT professional with 10+ years of experience, specializing lately in ensuring awesome customer experience as a Technical Key Account Manager. Worked as a DevOps engineer many years with a focus on (managed) hosting and continuous integration. Expert in applied cryptography and network security. Based in Malta (EU) and currently only looking for at least 90% remote. Available anywhere in the world for the remaining 10% though. Resume available on my website: https://hahn.mt/resume.pdf Project portfolio available on request.

Skills

DevOps
Linux
Software Development
C/C++
Python
Networking
TCP/IP
Network Security
Cryptography
BGP
Internetworking
Docker
Chef
Ansible
Continuous Integration
Java
Technical Account Management
Site Reliability Engineering
Team leadership

Timeline

Professional experience for Victor Hahn

  • Current 17 years and 6 months, since 2007

    IT Freelancer

    Victor Hahn

    Currently available at an hourly rate of EUR 200.

Educational background for Victor Hahn

  • Informatik

    Hochschule Darmstadt

Languages

  • English

    Fluent

  • German

    First language

  • French

    Intermediate

  • Spanish

    Intermediate

  • Chinese

    Basic

Browse over 21 million XING members