Nash Technologies offers R&D services in the areas of software engineering, ATE engineering, professional services and solutions. We specialize in the implementation of projects and the competent placement of technical experts. As a strategic partner of Advantest we develop application test software for Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
You find our services and solutions in the industries Semiconductors, Telecommunications, Automotive and Railways.
- Co-operative dealings with our customers
- Economic success and stability
- Competence, innovation and creativity
- Sustainable management of resources and environment
- Adherence to legal principles
- Respect for ethic principles
- Acceptance of social responsibility
- Correct appearance in public
We are committed to premium quality, both with respect to the software we deliver and to the processes we apply in the cooperation with our clients. We want to be the preferred partner for our customers in the long run.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated team and work with the latest technologies which puts the success of clients first, then you are very welcome to join us.
- Small Cell Forum
- NIK e.V. (Nuremberg Initiative for communications industry)
- CNA Center for Transportation & Logistics Neuer Adler e.V
Nash Technologies Stuttgart GmbH
Mittlerer Pfad 5
Fon: +49 711 33501 0
Fax: +49 711 33501 5403
Registered office: Court of Stuttgart HRB 732621
Tax No. 99030/04786
VAT No. DE271654425
Georg Philipp Pielage, CEO
Person in charge of the contents as per § 6 MDStV: Georg Philipp Pielage
Privacy Statement: https://www.nashtech.com/privacy-statement/