Javier González Sánchez
Bis 2018, UX Lead and Strategist, Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Looking for a different Javier González Sánchez?
Professional experience for Javier González Sánchez
Current 5 years, since Jun 2018
Senior UX Designer
EPO - European Patent Office
Current 7 years and 10 months, since Aug 2015
1 year and 1 month, Jun 2017 - Jun 2018
UX Lead and Strategist
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
1 year and 9 months, Oct 2015 - Jun 2017
Lead UX/UI DesignerAccenture
I worked on the redesign of an internal process management application made in SAP. The objective of this project is to extract the optimal user experience and has been developed using agile methodologies and has included research methods, prototyping and visual design.
2 years and 1 month, Sep 2013 - Sep 2015
User Experience Designer (Berlin)Acrolinx
I worked to define the UX Strategy of the company, I designed a new content marketing platform in the cloud space as a new business area and improved the current UX content quality tool for the technical writers in the team.
6 months, Apr 2013 - Sep 2013
User Experience Designer (Freelance, Munich)
Working in collaboration with Akqa.de for a short term mobility project for Audi. I worked on defining the UX for a management dashboard system.
1 year and 2 months, Feb 2012 - Mar 2013
Senior User Experience Consultant and ResearcherUserZoom GmbH
This was a freelance collaboration as UX Researcher, Information Architect and Interaction Designers for a variety of clients such as Santander, ING, Mapfre, Madrid City Hall, Yoigo, La Caixa and PAF.
4 months, Oct 2011 - Jan 2012
Interaction Designer (Freelance)
A freelance collaboration as Interaction Designer for the new BBVA website. During this project we worked within an agile environment.
3 years and 3 months, Jul 2008 - Sep 2011
User Experience Consultant
• Definition of the methodology for user experience projects • Customers: Spanish domain registration entity (Project Manager for ONTSI portals, Dominios.es,…), Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (New Web), Bank of Spain (Intranet), Transport Agencie of Madrid (Nuevo portal web), Spanish Presidency of the European Union (Information Architecture), 060 (new business model for online public administration), Sol Melia (Intranet), Banco Popular (Intranet), Generalitat Catalunya
1 year and 10 months, Sep 2008 - Jun 2010
Master Coordinator and Trainer
IED Istituto Europeo di Design
• Coordination of two masters about web design for the prestigious school: IED (European Design Institute) with headquarters in Milan, Rome, Sao Paulo, Madrid and Barcelona, • Definition and coordination of educational agendas. • Trainer in various subjects such as Usability and User Experience, HTML layout, CSS and Content Management System (Wordpress and Joomla).
1 year and 10 months, Jun 2006 - Mar 2008
Mobile User Experience Consultant
• Development of the usability lab for testing mobile devices and web portals. • Defining the methodology for conducting user testing for applications in Movistar. • Performance of heuristics • Preparation and coordination of user testing and eyetracking. • Definition of usage patterns for mobile applications.
1 year and 4 months, Mar 2005 - Jun 2006
Usability Consultant (Madrid, London)
• Consultant in the Usability Department of the Santander Group in Madrid and London • Conduct evaluations and reviews of transactional applications, portals and tools belonging to Banesto, Santander Totta, Abbey and a long list of entities, and contribute to the generation of internal standards on rules of use.
7 months, Sep 2004 - Mar 2005
User Experience Consultant
ENVISION NEW MEDIA
Consultant in Information Architecture and usability for clients such as Mapfre, Springfield, Performers Association and BNL (transactional banking).
1 year and 9 months, Jan 2003 - Sep 2004
• Development of an online training platform based on PHP, implemented in training schools for pilots.
1 year and 11 months, Aug 2001 - Jun 2003
Senior Information Architect
FUTURE SPACE. MADRID
8 months, Dec 2000 - Jul 2001
Interface Project Leader, HCI
ICON MEDIALAB BARCELONA.
• Project Coordinator in the UI department, as well as definition of Information Architecture and Usability analyzes. • Architecture of content for the channel Lycos.es engine. • Responsible for interface and content architecture for the project Solomotor (GE Capital), planning and design team coordination, client contact, project documentation, prototyping, defining architecture and usability testing with real users. (All project documentation, was conducted in English)
6 months, Jul 2000 - Dec 2000
OGILVY INTERACTIVE MADRID.
• Coordination and development of Web projects and advertising campaigns through the Internet for the following clients: Banco Santander, Terra, Banif, American Express, Coca Cola, IBM, Telefonica. • Responsible for project planning and analysis. Contact with suppliers. Development and implementation of user test.
8 months, Dec 1999 - Jul 2000
• Starting the interactive department of the company. • Definition of architecture, layout and HTML programming customer loyalty service, Signature Service for Motorola, programmed in ASP we have a complete content management module. • Definition of architecture and layout of the website for "Bestinver Group" on-line broker. • Architecture of content for e-commerce site, "Mangas" dedicated to the sale of shirts as through Internet.
1 year, Jan 1999 - Dec 1999
HTML and CSS programmer
Educational background for Javier González Sánchez
4 years and 10 months, Sep 1994 - Jun 1999