Angestellt, Regional IT Architect International Wealth Management, Director, Credit Suisse
Professional experience for Andrei Chernyaev
Current 13 years and 4 months, since Jan 2010
Regional IT Architect International Wealth Management, DirectorCredit Suisse
- Driving strategic evolution and optimization of IT platforms in 15 countries of the region. - Providing IT Architecture support for major implementation projects. - Achieving cost efficiency by reducing complexity of IT landscapes and optimizing architectural solutions. - Facilitating IT Architecture principles and standards, fostering communication and collaboration between key stakeholders. - Planning and controlling regional IT Architecture budget.
5 years and 9 months, Oct 2003 - Jun 2009
Norilsk Nickel Global Sales Network (Zug, Switzerland)
- Building corporate IT architecture for international multi-office environment. Establishing control, maintenance and support procedures for critical IT areas. - Successful implementation and customisation of key ERP systems required to support sales operations, logistics, risk management and accounting worldwide. - Achieving operational efficiency and ongoing cost savings through standardisation of IT systems and services across global corporate structure.
5 years and 4 months, Jul 1998 - Oct 2003
Head of Information Technologies Division
Credit Suisse First Boston (Moscow, Russia)
- Successful managing IT division through upsizing and downscaling times. - Identifying key business needs and promoting respective IT services and projects. - Managing implementation of core IT systems required to perform banking operations. - Managing projects for customisation of global banking software used in several countries. - Implementing disaster recovery solutions and processes to provide coverage for all critical IT systems.
3 years and 2 months, Apr 1995 - May 1998
Head of Business Systems Development
Credit Suisse (Moscow, Russia)
- Managing customisation of global banking applications according to business needs and local regulatory requirements. - Integration of global and country specific banking software.
1 year, Apr 1994 - Mar 1995
Senior IT Specialist
Yugorsky Joint Stock Bank (Moscow, Russia)
- Maintaining IT processes. - Customising business applications. - Software vendor management.
Educational background for Andrei Chernyaev
1 year and 10 months, Sep 2007 - Jun 2009
The University of Oxford
2 years and 10 months, Sep 1999 - Jun 2002
The Open University
5 years and 1 month, Jun 1986 - Jun 1991
Data Processing Systems
Space Engineering Institute